1. Vikings. Huge 1st quarter. Record breaking. AP with 3 TD’s and a great defensive game. Everything seemed to go the Vikings way, and this time they hang on in the second half for a convincing victory. Leslie Frazier got the game ball from the players. Nice to see the players rally around a coach. Now let’s see what they do next week versus the Bears on Sunday Night Football. Here are a ton of Vikings links:
- Vikings 34, Cardinals 10 by Vikings.com
- Peterson Powers Vikings to 34-10 Win over Cardinals by Kare 11
- Peterson gets loud in Vikings first Victory by Star Tribune
- Robison competes Sack for Sack with League Leader by Star Tribune
- Good enough, Vikings hold onto lead for first win by Pioneer Press
- Adrian Peterson’s 3 TD’s,defense help lead to first victory by 1500ESPN
2. Vikings. Bernard Berrian. Benched. A Healthy Scratch. “The One Where I Officially Give up on Berrian” by Daily Norseman.
3. Vikings. McNabb. McNibbles. Terrible performance and yet we still win big. Ponder chants were really starting. Seems like team is committed to him through next two weeks at minimum. If Ponder can’t do the things McNabb is doing right now, then Ponder shouldn’t have been drafted. Victory by No Means Lets McNabb off the Hook by Star Tribune and QB McNabb still not a crowd pleaser, even in victory by Pioneer Press.
4. Gophers. “Blowout at Purdue puts Gophers among top laughingstocks” by Doogie Wolfson of 1500ESPN.
5. Video of the Day.
Coach Frazier’s Post Game Speech in the Locker Room. Congrats on your first win of 2011 Coach!
6. Tweet of the Day.